matcha strawberry fruit sando
Matcha Strawberry Fruit Sando
Another recipe for my fellow matcha lovers! This matcha fruit sando only requires 5 ingredients! Who would have known that a sweet sandwich would taste so good?! You can really use any fruit for this recipe - I've seen fruit sandos with kiwis, melon, oranges, grapes, really anything! The perfect mid-day, or really any time of the day snack 🍓 You can also view the full recipe Youtube video here.
- Milk bread
- Heavy whipping cream
- Matcha powder
- Strawberries (or any fruit)
- Whip heavy whipping cream, 2 tsp of sugar (add more if you like sweeter sandos) and 1 tsp matcha powder in a medium sized mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Remove the crusts of two slices of milk bread. Remove stems of 4-5 small to medium sized strawberries. Rinse and pat strawberries dry with a paper towel.
- Add matcha whipped cream to one slice and place the strawberries on top.
- Cover the strawberries with more whipped cream, making sure to completely coat all strawberries.
- Place the second slice of bread on top and squish down. Remove excess whipped cream from the sides.
- Wrap the sando in plastic wrap and store in the fridge for two hours before enjoying.
- Pro tip: Make note of which direction you are slicing the strawberries so that when you cut the sandwich in half, you are slicing the strawberries in half. Otherwise you will have a not so pretty sando that is still really yummy :)
- Happy sando making! Save and send this recipe to someone who might enjoy it
For the full recipe video, you can check my "Five Easy Matcha Snack Recipes" video on Youtube!